The Center for Board Certified Fiduciaries
The Center for Board Certified FiduciariesTM (CBCFTM) is a Public Benefit Corporation (PBC) founded and funded by fiduciary advocates to engage in the development of advanced executive and professional education training programs related to fiduciary responsibility. CBCFTM affiliated with a leading university to offer noncredit training and certification programs in fiduciary leadership, stewardship and governance. These training programs offer transformative and practical skills for the next generation of organizational leaders.
The specific public benefit purpose of the Center for Board Certified Fiduciaries™ (CBCF™) is to provide fiduciaries with a better understanding of fiduciary standards by:
- Defining appropriate standards and best practices
- Conducting research on said standards and best practices
- Publishing research on fiduciary standards and best practices
- Providing education in leadership, stewardship, and governance for fiduciaries
- Fostering the best practices related to the appropriate delegation of responsibilities
- Providing regulators with expert advice and counsel to raise the quality of fiduciary standards promulgated by regulators and self-regulatory organizations (SROs)
- Serving as a translator to make said standards more accessible, understandable and practical for the practicing fiduciary
- Serving as a forum for the general public to promote fiduciary standards by enabling consortiums and by hosting educational conferences and events.