The Center for Board Certified Fiduciaries (CBCF) is a Public Benefit Corporation founded and funded by leading fiduciary advocates.
CBCF’s stated mission is to:
- Provide the critical infrastructure to accelerate the development of exemplary fiduciaries.
- Board certify fiduciary professionals in one of ten areas of specialization.
- Affiliate with leading universities to provide an executive education certificate in fiduciary leadership, stewardship, and governance. Over time, develop the curricula for the first Masters and Ph.D. programs with a concentration in fiduciary responsibility.
- Conduct and publish research on fiduciary standards and associated best practices.
- Foster procedures and best practices associated with the role of the Outsourced Fiduciary Officer (OFO).
- Provide expert advice to regulators and SROs on how to raise the quality of their published fiduciary standards.
- Convene and host conferences and workshops for both professional and lay-fiduciaries.
CBCF’s Specialty Leaders
Tom Bick, RF, QPA, ERPA, APA, APR
Dick Billings, RF, CPC, CEBS, ERPA
David Bromelkamp, AIF
Mary Kathryn Campion, Ph.D. CFA, AIFA
Clint Cannon, CFA, CPFA
Susan Diehl, QPA,CPC,ERPA
Mario Giganti, CFP, CEPA, AIFA, CPA
Keith Gredys, J.D., CTFA, and AIF®
Sean Hannah, Ph.D.
Colonel, U.S. Army (Retired)
Chairman of the Board
Keith Loveland, J.D.
Ken Mathis, AIFA, PPC
Kate McBride, AIFA
Trevor Merrill, AIFA, CPFA
Vince Micciche, CRPC, L5, GFS
Tony Michael, CRPS
Al Otto, AIFA
Ken Parkinson, CFS, PPC, AIFA
Scott Reed, CIMA, AIFA, PPC
Jackie Reeves, AIFA, PPC
Bryan Simmons, AIFA, MBA
W. Scott Simon, JD, CFP, AIFA
Rhonda Scott Smith
Pete Swisher, CFP®, CPC, QPA, TGPC
Don Trone, L5
Chief Executive Officer