BEHAVIORAL GOVERNANCE FRAMEWORK
ATTENTIVEEffectively organizing data and prioritizing objectives
- Seeking all relevant information before making decisions
- Recognizing changing circumstances that may impact goals and objectives
- Identifying future trends/events that could create opportunities
- Detecting threats or opportunities that may impact stated goals and objectives
- Self-awareness of your impact on others
- Listening carefully to others before speaking.
- Documenting details accurately and in a clear and simple manner.
- Being able to analyze and draw accurate conclusions from disparate data sources.
RETURN TO REPORTREQUEST MORE INFOGO TO 3ETHOS.COM