BEHAVIORAL GOVERNANCE FRAMEWORK
CHARACTER-FULBeing disciplined, thorough and doing what is right
- Inspiring others to do the right thing ethically.
- Acting in moral and ethical ways.
- Emphasizing values/principles during decision-making.
- Acting in ways that earn the trust of others.
- Contributing to an ethical work climate.
- Keeping promises.
- Honoring commitments.
- Standing up to bullies, narcissists and posers.
- Being calming force in the midst of crisis.
- Helping others make good decisions.
- Building strength in others.
- Exhibiting a willingness to be challenged.
- Taking ownership of one’s commitments.
RETURN TO REPORTREQUEST MORE INFOGO TO 3ETHOS.COM