BEHAVIORAL GOVERNANCE FRAMEWORK
COLLABORATIVECapturing the efforts, focus and attention of others.
- Fostering excellence in others.
- Encouraging others with different viewpoints to voice ideas/opinions.
- Creating a shared commitment to achieve objectives.
- Building a sense of community and ownership.
- Energizing others to pursue a higher purpose/calling.
- Sharing credit and rewards.
- Communicating with patience and repetition.
- Sharing of knowledge and accolades
- Delegating important tasks and responsibilities.
- Being inclusive in decision making and explaining decisions.
RETURN TO REPORTREQUEST MORE INFOGO TO 3ETHOS.COM