BEHAVIORAL GOVERNANCE FRAMEWORK
COMPETENTBeing knowledgeable and skilled
- Maintaining knowledge of the latest best practices.
- Acting as a source of insight/expertise for others.
- Exhibiting proficiency and expertise.
- Exploring multiple alternatives when dealing with complex decisions.
- Continually developing and learning new skills and abilities.
- Staying current on new regulations, trends, technologies and offerings.
- Having a network of professionals with which to share ideas and processes.
- Reaching out to others when more information or specialty expertise is needed.
- Being able to communicate complex ideas in simple ways.
- Demonstrating knowledge without intimidating others.
RETURN TO REPORTREQUEST MORE INFOGO TO 3ETHOS.COM