BEHAVIORAL GOVERNANCE FRAMEWORK
COURAGEOUSFacing and overcoming risk and fear with fortitude and calm
- Taking a stand on issues when needed
- Remaining resilient despite setbacks
- Maintaining composure when faced with adversity
- Overcoming unfavorable situations
- Taking action to achieve goals and objectives despite fears/risks
- Embracing facts and reality without avoidance or hiding
- Being open to feedback, both positive and negative.
- Having tough conversations.
- Embracing contrarians and being open to changing your mind.
- Leading and communicating change, even when it is unpopular or during adversity.
- Learning from failure in the pursuit of excellence.
RETURN TO REPORTREQUEST MORE INFOGO TO 3ETHOS.COM